Welcome back to Cheers! We are taking all the necessary measures to be a covid-19 safe environment. Things are different than usual as the health & safety of our customers and team is at our priority.
Some things to consider when visiting us:
- You will be greeted at the door by a member of staff who will allocate your table and invite you to sanitise your hands. Hand sanitisers will be available at the entrance door, around the premises and on entry to toilets.
- Customers needs to wear face covering to enter and leave the premises.
- Menus are available online at our website www.cheersrestaurants.co.uk , laminated menus and disposable menus will also be available and it will be disinfected after each use.
- Staff will sanitise their hands prior to touch anything that they will be brought to your table.
- Staff needs to wear face covering at all the times.
- Payments must be made at your table, don’t worry your server will be taking the payments while you are seated.
Stay safe, comply with social distancing guidelines and enjoy your meal with us. We will look after you!
To serve good quality food with a professional and friendly customer service, making the experience both exciting and memorable.